Friday, December 3, 2010

December 3rd ...Judgment Day ;-)



With my cash flow at a minimum (to say the least) :-)  and the decision made to leave the United States; I once again have a loooooong drive ahead of me.  Weather permitting I can make the Canadian border in just under ten hours.   Now that the idea is in my head I can't seem to make it from A to B fast enough.  The weather yesterday was atrocious and I am sure my mother would have killed me if she knew what I was in fact driving through for a greater part of the day.  Crazy how one minute you can be in the heat of the midday sun on a flat desert road and the next at the summit of a mountain peak trapped in the heart of a blizzard.  Call me anything you will, but is it not the "steeper the downgrade" the slipperier the slope?  I don't know who constructed Interstate Five through the Shasta mountains.....but come on people!!!! that was ridiculous.  LOL  don't worry I got it all on film :-)

So I am off today from the quiet little town of Grants Pass Oregon.  I am heading out on I5 and hope the roads are at least drivable.

If this is in fact my last post from inside the borders of the United States, I would like to say thank you to all the great people I have met here and I can honestly say I will be back this way again to pick your brains on the new subjects of the times.

I am not disappointed or angry that I am leaving.  I have had a blast and I am sort of ready to stop living out of my bag (for a little while anyway) I have grown as a person on this venture and I know when it is all said and done I will have made a difference in some small way.  Even if it is just within me.  I have more than enough information to go on and I am really looking forward to sitting down and making that original directors cut video that I have been asked to do....don't worry I was gonna make (ya'll) watch it anyway so there is no need to ask me to make one lol  

I shall see everyone soon and I am excited to get to Vancouver and spend some time with some new and some old (not in age guys) friends!!!

Enjoy your day
Margo 

No comments:

Post a Comment