Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Fundraiser / Send Off Party

Well, here it is.

Saturday September 25th 2010 @ 7:00pm
Calgary Alberta Canada
Schanks Sports Grill  (South Location) sorry to those of you in the North ;-)

Tickets are being printed as I am writing this and you can bet your butt when I receive these tickets I am going to hunt all of you down personally to make sure you at least come out to wish me luck or tell me I am crazy. Either one works for me as long as you are all there.



There will be a silent auction, games with prizes (no you are not required to participate in anything you do not wish to participate in) you will however be ridiculed by your peers but please, don’t let that pressure you in any way ;-)there will be an appetizer buffet supplied by the great people of Schanks and best of all ME lol just kidding. I will of course be there but I hope the fun alone will bring all of you out for the evening.



Anyone from out of town planning on being there can contact me through e-mail and I will hold tickets for you at the door.

If you would like to be there but just can’t find the time....well, I don’t know what to say to that ;-) If that is the case and you would still like to contribute to this cause, please contact me through e-mail unitethemnow@gmail.com and I will make arrangements to be in touch with you that way.



Thank you all for the support so far and I am looking forward to this great night.

I do hope as many of you that can be there, will be there!

See you all soon,

CHEERS!!

Margo

No comments:

Post a Comment