Thursday, September 9, 2010

IT'S OFFICIAL

Ok, it is set. the official start date of my little adventure is October 1 2010




my heart skipped a beat when I finally made it official. "what in the name of socks are you doing, you crazy woman?" was one of the first things to pop into my head (language may have varied a little)



I was talking to a friend of mine today and she said it best. "Crazy, Scary and awesome all at the same time" yes, yes it is. I am not going to lie and say I am not a little freaked out about it. Honestly the closer we get to october the closer I may be to accidently pooping in my pants :-) Never say never!



I have had a lot of people in the last few days ask me to elaborate a little more on why I have decided to do this and what brought the thought on in the first place and why I have chosen now to do it. So, I will put my thoughts together tonight and try to come up with something somewhat intelligent to post later this weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Did you show Cayden (sp) the kindness and buy a toy or not?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course not, I don't need any toys. LOL Just kidding. I didn't buy a toy but I did give him a donation towards his video game. He was so cute :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Margo!

    This is soooo awesome! There is no way I would have to courage to do what you're doing even if I didn't have the kids/husband. I am so excited for you and looking forward to hearing about your adventure. Karma is a good friend and a hard teacher and I'm sure it will keep you safe and sound!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chaylene, I hope you know that it takes less courage to do something like this than it does to have children :-) I am envious of anyone who takes on that challenge. I thank you for your support and I do hope that Karma is on my side for this one. Thank you for your comments and please keep them coming
    Margo

    ReplyDelete